Protected Sex but late or missed period

I had sex with my girlfriend before her period comes and all of them are PROTECTED because I'm using condoms and to be specific right after we use the condom, I would eventually test them in water and there are no leaks at all. Right after ejaculation I would properly hold the base of my genitals so that condoms would not slip and I'm still fully erect when doing that. She had an irregular period and on May she had a 26-day cycle then on June and July she had a 27-day cycle. Right before her expected due, she already had PMS symptoms like breast tenderness and constipation. Her menstrual bleeding is now 5 days late and it makes me stress about it. Are we safe? Based on the internet there are other signs of missed or late period like due to poor diet and stress which I conclude she had. Again, are we safe? Is she pregnant?

A cycle that is 26, 27, 27 days is a very regular cycle! An irregular cycle would be something like 24, 32, 35, 25.

There does not seem to be any way she can be pregnant, she just may be late due to a hormonal change in the body. As always, a pregnancy test will let her know for sure.

Thank you Ms. Susan. That would be too impossible if she is, but she is not pregnant that's for sure. Conceiving is hard I guess? Besides, we are fully protected as always.

HERWriter Guide (reply to emsicklysatisfied)

A woman has about a 15%-20% risk of pregnancy every month if she is having unprotected sex.

But if you are protected there is little to no risk.