Protected sex but late period?

Hi so my BF and I had protected sex (condom) three days ago (may 15). I'm supposed to be getting my period around this time (usually get it between the 6th and 14th of every month but clearly is irregular). I haven't gotten it yet and it's the 19th now. Is this a sign of pregnancy? I've been very stressed about it and haven't really stopped thinking about since I had sex (4 days ago). I took a pregnancy test yesterday but am worried it would be too early to know if I'm pregnant or not anyways.

A pregnancy test would not be correct three days after sex. It takes at least 5 days for pregnancy to occur after sex. 

If you used a condom properly, then you are 99% protected. I'm sure your period will be along soon.