Pulling out

By Anonymous April 8, 2016 - 2:50pm

I had a c-section a month ago my bf and me had unprotected sex a few times now he pulls out can I still get pregnant we started having sex 2 weeks ago

The pull-out method is not safe at all after pregnancy when your cycle has not yet become regular again. Even then, it's not as reliable as other methods of birth control. You need to use condoms every time or some other form of birth control if you don't want to become pregnant again.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/confused-about-birth-control-choices