Q: 

Purple colouring on left middle finger

Suddenly appeared this eve - looked as if I'd got a grape or cherry stain on finger, but didn't wash off or disappear in water.
Colour is on sides of middle finger and straddles the back of the finger between 1st and 2nd knuckle.
I have early onset Parkinson's - especially on left side, but have not encountered this symptom so far. Was slightly anaemic with a slightly low blood count last time bloods taken, but Dr said nothing to worry about....any ideas?
I am 54 years old.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!