Q: 

Query on pregnancy

By June 9, 2017 - 8:08am

Hello there, I would like some clarification on the confusion that me & my girl friend are going through. Last week we were dry humping on each other for like five to ten minutes and we were both fully clothed. We were wearing shorts and underwear all through out. Since we have been close for quite a while that afternoon I had some drops of precm on my shorts. When we stopped and moved away we checked her shorts and it was dry. There was no visibility of anything wet in her shorts. I never ejaculated either. My girl friend has been freaked out if she might get pregnant. Could you please confirm if the pre cm can get into her body through her shorts to cause pregnancy. Please help.

Guide

Hello Sarovar,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community. Both you and your girlfriend can relax because there was no risk for pregnancy. Semen and pre ejaculate fluid, which itself does not contain sperm, cannot pass through clothing.

Regards,

Tags: