By Anonymous April 25, 2011 - 1:30pm

I was wondering how long sperm can survie outside of the human body?? My boyfriend fingered me last week and he went to the bathroom before. I doubt he did anything and I'm just scared he couldve had precum or something or masturbated really quickly and he didn't wash his hands.. He fingered me like 10 min later! I'm not for sure if he did anything I just know he went to the bathroom and now my boobs hurt and I've been feeling sick to my stomach and I've had cramps and my period isn't due for another 13 days. I'm not sure if I'm scaring myself or I should be worried

Thanks for your question.

Sperm can live outside the body from a couple of minutes to perhaps half an hour - it depends on the conditions.

You can't get pregnant by what you did with your boyfriend unless he deliberately kept sperm on his finger, came out and put his finger inside you.

i think you asked this question recently a couple of times before - are you not happy with the answers given? We ask all our readers to only ask the same question one time so that all of our readers can have their questions read and answered.