Question about Hair

By October 6, 2011 - 11:31am

Hi, Their something I'm wondering about which is in general I have very dry hair and skin and whenever I wash my hair my mother tells me your hair smells like scalp. I find it funny and weird. What do you think this could mean? I use the best shampoo which is Garnier shampoo and it is the best shampoo for me. Recently my mother tells me your hair smells like scalp. I'm thinking maybe since I have dry hair and skin can it cause the scalp being dry as well to not absorb shampoo properly? Please let me know what you think.

Thanks for the reply. My hair is actually very thin and dry and I use garnier triple nutrition extra nourishing cream shampoo and my mother keeps telling me my hair smells like scalp. I'm like what does it mean and says it doesn't smell clean. Sounds to weird for me and when I smell my hair smells like shampoo. Does it make any sense to you? I can't figure out the meaning of this.

Hi Melissa!

I'm glad you have found hair products that you like - that's always a great feeling!

We would have no idea what your mother is meaning - you would have to ask her about that - maybe she means it smells clean? People can just say odd things sometimes; you should hear stuff my relatives come out with!

Just make sure you use hair products that are heavy on moisturizer, I have very dry hair too.

Hair Products