Question about next choice

My boyfriends condom broke so I went to the pharmacy to get plan b. they only had next choice so I got that, took the first pill and the second twelve hours later. Around 6 or 7 hours since taking the first pill urinating was uncomfortable and two hours after that I started bleeding a little when urinating. It's not painful it's just really really uncomfortable. I debated taking the second pill thinking it would make things worse but I took it 11 hours later and so far nothing has gotten worse or better. I know menstral bleeding is normal but is bleeding through urine? I don't have a doctor so if it doesn't show signs of improvement I'll go to patient first.

Thank you, I'm thinking I also may be allergic to the pill though as I now have hives and shortness of breath :( going to patient first later!

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Blood in the urine is not a symptom for any emergency pill.  Causes for blood in urine can be, a kidney infection, kidney stone, UTI, injury to the urinary system.  You should see a doctor about this. 

Here are some resources for you

Blood in Urine

Blood in Urine Guide