Question Regarding Website

By October 19, 2012 - 6:22pm

Hi, I wanted to say that I noticed some error through your website which I can't get around it sometimes and I want to know who I can contact here regarding website difficulties? When I want to login the login link is over the word seach empower. It's not clickable. Your fonts changed and the images here looks a little bit different. I want to know who I should say these to. Please let me know soon.

Thank You,

Hi Susan, How should I use firefox? I see two different advocacy points in my account which is weird, is their something wrong because of this?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Melissa6666)

Hi Melissa

Firefox is a search engine, like Explorer. You can download it and use it like Explorer. EmpowHER works best with Firefox.

If you are unsure of how to get Firefox, have someone help you, we can't help you on computer issues here. I'm sure the Advocacy points will sort themselves out - they aren't really something you should worry about, sometimes when there are site changes, they change too.

Hi Susan, Are they still doing site changes? I have three browsers which all work fine AOL, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. I tried coming here on empowher on all these browsers and it still is the same I'm wondering is it still because they still working on the changes of the site? When do you think they will finish the site changes? Please let me know.

Thank You,

Thanks for your reply. Is their someone that I can contact regarding such matters about the website? Is their a user name? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,

HERWriter Guide (reply to Melissa6666)

Hi Melissa!

Our website is undergoing some improvements. Using Firefox as your browser will be the best way to get around the website. Our IT professionals do not email with our members - any issues readers have are taken up with moderators.

I think if you use Firefox, you won't come across any more problems!

Thanks Melissa. I will let the IT staff know.

ACE Inhibitor Allergy