Questionable ovulation like discharge? On birth control?

Hello, so I'm having an issue at the moment - I'm 17 and I just lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 3 years yesterday. Technically I lost it to him on Monday but it was for like 40 seconds and I got freaked out and we stopped. Any ways, we had sex about four times yesterday. Once with a condom, and then he would slip it in for a few minutes here and there without one. I am on trinessa lo birth control and I take it perfectly. No matter what, I take my pill at 4PM. So I didn't think it was that big of a deal. Anyways, I noticed that after we had sex and every time I was aroused, I had watery, stretchy discharge. I was confused because I thought that only occurred during ovulation and the pill is supposed to prevent ovulation. I'm really freaking out right now, this discharge only comes about when I'm turned on or just after I have sex...

Hi scareddgirl

You have asked this a few times under different names, are you not getting the replies? We ask our readers to only post once so that we have time to answer the many questions we get, thank you for your understanding!

Here is the same question you answered yesterday: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/pregnancyovulation-birth-control