quick question..

I'm not a woman...hope it's okay to ask something though. My girlfriend does not take birth control due to allergic reactions, so I use condoms. I have vowed never to not use a condom because we don't want kids. Long story short we have done withdraw from time to time and even though I am very well in control of myself (if you know what I mean) and withdraw with time to spare, I worry that I got her/will get her pregnant. She's been having stomach pains for the past 2 days and don't know if just her feeling bad or if it's something of concern. Just looking for some input from somebody. Thank you.

Okay, thanks. She is an RN also and think she may have caught something from one of her patients.

Just hurry up and wait I guess...

We answer questions from guys as well as gals. Though I am sure that you have control, the pull out method is not a guaranteed effective method of birth control. Using condoms is better. It could be that your girlfriend is just not feeling well because of a virus. If she has an elevated temperature, experiences nausea, vomiting or diarrhea or has other symptoms, call her doctor. If her period is late by a week or more and you are both concerned that she may be pregnant, she can take a home pregnancy test.