Raid that I could be pregnant ??? SCARED

By March 22, 2016 - 7:41pm

Okay so today me and my boyfriend where in the movies and we dry humped with clothes on and I could feel his dick through his clothes. I was wearing a dress and underwear and he was wearing boxers and cotton pants. Anyway, I have him a hand job and at the tip of his penis it was wet. He said it wasn't cm and it didnt look like cm. And idk if it was pre cm or not anyway. After I was done he touched his penis and then fingered me. His hand was pretty dry but still he could of had the wetness of his hands. I am supposed to be on my period in 1 1/2 weeks and I am really scared I could be pregnant!!! Please help !!

Hi Unknown

You were dry humping and fingering at the movies? That's really anti-social behavior.

There is no risk for pregnancy here from what you have said. Since you have no idea if there was sperm on his fingers, all you can do is speculate.

You ask these questions a lot. You need to stay calm and stop engaging in these kinds of activities since they make you so anxious.

If he had some pre cum on his finger then could I be pregnant ? He said he didn't

HERWriter Guide (reply to Unknown1738)

Technically it's possible but not probable. Pre-ejaculate does not usually contain sperm.

If he says his fingers were clean, then believe him. I don't think there is much to worry about here.