Ran out of birth control pills after taking the "period pills". Then started a new pack 2 days later, had unprotected sex.

Hi! lol I had an annual gyno appointment that I had to reschedule and she was going to refill my prescription. I forgot until the last day of my "period pills" I called for a refill and I was told I was going to have to wait up to 48 hours. I had gotten my period and then it got a little heavier (like when i accidently miss 2 pills, i get my period) well then a couple days later when I got my refill I started a new pack. My period went away after a couple days then I had unprotected sex with my Fiancee a couple times for a couple days. I completely forgot that you're suppose to wait a bit for it to be in your system again. Now I don't know if I should wait it out. I know that even if you are pregnant while on the pill you can still get your period. Is there a chance I'm pregnant? and should I take a pregnancy test? Or could it be too early to tell and just wait till when I'm suppose to get my period? I'm usually very responsible with this stuff so I'm pretty stuck lol advice please!

You can test for pregnancy about 2 full weeks after you had unprotected sex.

But since I'm on the pill I can still get my period when I'm on my period pills even if i'm pregnant..

Anytime you have unprotected sex, you risk pregnancy. If you don't get your period when due, take a test. You will have to wait until then to take a test.