Random bleeding after light period

By Anonymous January 26, 2015 - 3:13am

Hi, I not sexually active, although once I had a guy ejaculate on my body but his semen did not enter my vagina. I had my period on time for the next two months, however on the third month,l my period has been extremely light for three days, which was followed by occasional spotting of bloody varying in pink to red and darker shades. This has been going on for more than 2 weeks now and I am extremely worried! Please help? I have also taken two home pregnancy tests, both have come out negative!

You cannot possibly be pregnant, please remove that possibility from your mind. 

You are having a rather irregular cycle this month - this can be from stress or a simple hormonal shift. 

If things don't go back to normal next month, see your doctor as to what the cause may be - it's probably nothing serious and is not connected to pregnancy.