Random drug test

Hi I had a random drug test at work and I was taking Phentermine hydrochloride 37.5 mg will that show up in an oral swab drug test?

It depends on the kind of drugs being screened by your company. Are you afraid it'll show up as meth? From my research, it's doubtful and if you have a prescription then you should not have an issue. However, it has been known to show up as a
"street drug." A doctor note or prescription should help if that is the case.
Be careful with this drug - the side effects can be serious.

Thank you! I was worried but I do have a prescription. Thank you again

Weight Loss