Pregnancy Guide

ask: really concerned

By Keisha lee

my bf and i got tested b4 we started aving sex he came in me sunday but i noticed tht some white stuff has been coming out of my vagina im on the contraceptive pill yasmin could it be thts why

Alrod

hello, so i had sex during my period. it was on the last day (the 10th). ive been feeling back pain, dizziness, my breast have popped veins on them and my areolas are darker and bigger than before. i also feel a soreness sensation. and they feel bigger and heavier. i also have cramps. and white thin milky discharge, could i be pregnant?

DaisyN Guide (reply to Alrod)

Hi Alrod,

Welcome to EmpowHER. If you had intercourse during your period, it's unlikely you will be pregnant.   The only way to know if you are pregnant is by taking a home pregnancy test if you experience a missed period. 

Daisy

Keisha lee

forget to say i have polycystic ovaries thts why my doctor put me on d contraceptive pill yasmin to treat the condition and to balance my harmones she told me it would help get rid of the cyst of the ovaries and wat im seeing looks like parts from d cyst

DaisyN Guide (reply to Keisha lee)

Keisha,

You need to see your doctor or hospital immediately then. Its not normal to see parts of the inside. 

Best

DaisyN Guide

Hi Keisha lee,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Vaginal white discharge can be due to many things.  Such as a yeast infection or vaginal infection, hormonal imbalance and many other.  You need to see a doctor if your symptom continues. If it's an infection treatment for it early is important . Hope this was helpful?

Daisy 

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :