Reasons of left back pain?

By June 14, 2010 - 11:36am

On June 8,I dropped a significant amount of pre-cum on the vagina of my wife. She washed her vagina after 5 minutes with water only. And in june 14,she felt continuous left back pain. She has no sore and tender breast but her blood pressure has gone low. She is having constipation too now. Could this be early sign of pregnancy ?

thanks susan,it helped me.

Hi Helpher

Pre-ejaculate does not happen in "significant" amounts (in fact, the amount is very small) - are you sure you just didn't ejaculate on her?
Either way, both scenarios can and sometimes do lead to pregnancy.

June 14th is today - so is she just experiencing back pain from this morning on? Back pain 6 days after sex is in no way an indicator of pregnancy - back pain happens much later in pregnancy.

Her best bet is to just wait for her period and if it's late, to take a pregnancy test.

If you don't wish to get pregnant, see a doctor about birth control options - there are many!

Also, if her BP remains low, it's also a good idea for her to see a doctor soon.

I hope this help you!