Reproductive System

Reproductive System Guide

ask: Regarding Fallopian tubes very confused!

Well my story in short is 12 years ago I had my first miscarriage shortly after I had a lap and dye test and was told that my tubes were 75% blocked so my only option was ivf to have a baby, then 2 years ago I fell pregnant again and sadly had another missed miscarriage.
So I had another lap and dye test a month ago because of suspected endometriosis well I was all clear and so are my tubes no blockage so now I'm lost with questions any input would be greatly appreciated. X

Keara

Thanks for replying that's what I thought I'm totally confused regarding it.
Keara. X

Keara

Sorry should of said is this possible for your tubes to just become unblocked if anyone's had the same?
Keara x

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Keara)

Hi Keara

Thanks for letting us know what your question was.

Fallopian tubes block for several reasons - infection, inflammation, mucus blocking the tubes or "unknown causes" so natural unblocking can occur although from all that I have read, it's quite uncommon. It's also possible that your initial diagnosis was wrong. I hope that other women who have this same experience will read this post and reply to you!

~Susan

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry that you have been unable as yet to have a baby.

Your questions need to be answered by a fertility specialist. You did not mention what the question you have are, but I assume they are about how to get and stay pregnant?

Please make an appointment with a specialist who has access to all your medical records and you can get a full evaluation and plan out your fertility plans.

Good luck to you!

How do you control your PMS?: