Q: 

This is regarding menstrual cycle

By Anonymous April 29, 2017 - 11:52am

My bf was wearing an underwear and a lower while ejaculating and my vagina was naked and he was rubbing his penis on my vagina. That's it. No more than that. We did not have sex. Neither his penis went inside my vagina. It was covered with his clothes and my vagina was naked. Can i be pregnant? My periods are 1 week late. And i feel hungry all the time. Despite the fact that i have low bp , still today in the noon i felt lile a bit of fainting. Please help me with the answer.

Guide

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

Your vagina is inside your body. Clothing acts as a barrier, so there was no way he rubbed his penis against your vagina. There is a risk of pregnancy when a woman has unprotected sex with ejaculation inside her vagina or (rarely) on the opening.

Helena

Tags: