Regarding periods

Hello i had my last period on 28 july than after 15-20 days i faced some problm in my urination because of pimple in the vagina nd now from 2 days i am spotting 2,3 drops of bleed in my underwear so what it can be periods or anything else?

Hi Anshika gurung

Thank you for your question!

Since it has been nearly a month since your last period, it sound like you are about to start now which is normal. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

With regard to the urination, a pimple in your vagina would not affect urination. You do not urinate from your vagina, you do so from your urethra - two different places in your genital area.