Q: 

Regarding sex and pregnancy

Hi ma'am
Me and my to be husband were together at home for 2 days. At night he wanted to have sex but I refused cause we are not married yet but then he told me to sleep with him (without clothes) and that time he was just touching his penis to my vagina. He didn't insert it inside my vagina but he was simply touching it and I did feel something wet(it was pre-cm) but he didn't ejaculated. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant ?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: