right last month i was 10 days late for my period i tested and was neg this month i am late again im going out of my mind

i am going to try and get in doctors tomorrow as im paniking that its the worse and i have been doing a test and says neg i deffo got to do something to ease my mind

we hadnt had unprotected sex and yes my period after 10 days last month i then started but before that time we did have sex and he pulled out also was a time that a condom may have split but after 10 days being late i came on then i am 4 days late this month its really worrying me

If you are not having unprotected sex then you should not have much to worry about.

Sometimes our body chemistry changes and with that comes a change in our cycles. This may be what is happening with you. To ease your mind, take a pregnancy test and if this irregularity continues, consider talking to your doctor to make sure you don't have a hormonal imbalance. I agree that 10 days late when you are usually regular is quite a change and this month too - a quick blood test can check your hormones for you. 

I assume that if your period was 10 days late last month that you then got it? 

This indicates that you are not pregnant if that is your concern. 

About this month - have you taken a pregnancy test? Also, are you having unprotected sex? 

We hope to hear back from you!