By May 25, 2015 - 10:55am

i started my period on May 1st, but the night before (April 30th) I had bad cramps and only a little bit of pink/orangish-red discharge. So does that cont as day 1? Or is it the first full day of my period?
Ok next question, my cycle is ALWAYS 27-28 days. So roughly, when would my ovulation time be?
And last question- my boyfriend came over on the 21st of May (so it's either the 21st or 22nd day of my cycle) and we were just messing around like him and I don't want to have sex just yet because he knows I get worked up & scared about it.

So we were just touching each other and a few times he would try to actually finger me but he didn't go in because it hurt really bad.
And then eventually he unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his penis and I started to give him a handjob and it felt pretty dry and I know he didn't finish bc I only did it for 5 minutes at the max.
And I don't remember if he touched his penis then touched me but I had a thong on and I know that's not really a source of protection but there was no direct genital contact what so ever so I just wanted to know where my risk stands at as for pregnancy. I feel pretty confident that I'm not but I always over think everything. Thank you!!

Hi coskayla

Firstly, the first full day of bleeding is usually considered day 1

Secondly, in a 28 day cycle, ovulation is usually between days 12 and 16.

Thirdly, if there is no genital contact, then you cannot get pregnant. 

I have seen by your other questions that you still think you can pregnant without having sex and with a layer of clothing on.  You have to accept that this just isn't true. Get these thoughts out of your head and stop reading all the horror stories on line - most are not true and they will really stress you out! 

Remember that stress can affect your cycle so relax and try to keep calm. You'll be ok! 

Thank you, and yes, I know I need to get these awful thoughts out kf my head they're just not realistic. I don't know why I get them.
But is it normal that I'm not getting the normal PMS cramps like I usuallly do? My period is due today but I feel like it's not going to come.