Rubbing issue

me and and a friend (girl) from college went out the other day. Things got kind of boring so I started touching her genital area, but from outside the cloth (rubbing my hand through ang against her jeans in the vaginal area). The day this happened she was on her period, she told me it was her 3rd day of period; also she has irregular period, mostly for stress.
The problem is that I dont remember if i had semen on my hand, if they where, could she get pregnant by that?

reply please

Sperm cannot pass through layers of clothing just like water doesn't penetrate your skin by taking a shower. It just doesn't work that way - use common sense. Getting pregnant during a period can happen but it's rare. Considered you didn't even have sex with her, how is she going to get pregnant? People don't get pregnant by "dry humping" fully clothed and not having sex. She is in college, she should know this.I hope this explains everything.

i'm not trying to insult you, but could you be more especific of why she can't get pregnant? could semen pass through her jeans? does her period make it more difficult for her to get pregnant?

sorry to ask all these, I know I should know all these but either way it concerns me a lot.

please reply.

No you cannot get pregnant by touching her through her clothing. I hope this helps settle your concerns.