Q: 

rubbing penis outside vagina - can it cause pregnancy?

me and my girlfriend were just fooling around in bed when i rubbed my penis against her genital area. i did not enter her vagina at all. i had urinated atleast once since my last previous ejaculation, and washed my penis too. i would like to know whether there are any chances that she would become pregnant?

Anonymous

My girlfriend gave me blowjob and my penis is really wet before I rubbed my penis on her vagina is there any chance that she will be pregnant? Her menstration is late for about 2 days. I really need your help and answers

Anonymous

i rubbed my penis over my gf's vagina. Is there any chance of pregnancy to her?

Hello Anon

There is no risk if there is no ejaculation whatsoever but you need to use a condom in future.

Anonymous

Same situation but she was wearing her underwear with pantyliner while doing it, is there a chance that she might get pregnant?

Anonymous

me and my girlfriend did sex by rubbing penis with innerwear to her vagina outside without innerwear I feel it come out and is there any possibility to her become pregnant

Anonymous

Hi,my girlfriend and I had protected anal sex, at one point I decided to take my comdom off and make out according to her my penis was rubbing against vagina. Could this by any chance lead to pregnancy?
P.s. I ejaculated elsewhere She was no where near that.
Jack (17yrs)

Anonymous

no don't worry buddy... i am 18 year old and had sex a number of time.... i also rubbed my penis on my gf's genital area,,, it feels really good.. but not to worry it may not leads to pregnancy ,,,, untill you through your sperms deep in her genital .... good luck

Anonymous

im fifteen yrs...i rubed my penis on her vagina....im rili scared

Anonymous

Hi me and my boyfriend had oral sex and he rubbed his penis on ma vagiana also there was some fluid out of His penis it was not sperm but watery substance will this lead to ma pregnancy

Anonymous

The same happened with me but my girl got periods 3 days before the normal period , does that mean she s pregnant?? But periods dint came late.