scared of pregnancy

By December 20, 2010 - 8:00am

I have done dry humping wth my boyfrend i was wearing jeans,under wear and a pad.And, he was wearing an under wear and jeans although he ejaculated in his underwear i can swear my jeans was dry and non of his semen has fallen on mine.
But, i am 4 days due my period(but my period is never regular i some time skip 2 to 3 months at a time)..but i have sore breasts only on the sides and i took 2 preg tests and they both came out negative can i be pregnant? or is it just in my mind its driving me crazy? please help me al be really thnk ful and can sleep peace fully

Hi Annie13

No, you cannot get pregnant, fully clothed. You may want to rethink doing stuff with your boyfriend like this that causes you this kind of stress: fearing pregnancy.

Have you had any sex education? It does not sound like it so please take a look at some articles here and spend a lot of time understanding what they say. Let us know if you have questions: Am I Pregnant after Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On? and Outercourse, Dry Humping, Dry Sex and The Misconceptions of Sex

Thanks for writing,

thank you so much....well, i was sure of not getiing prego bcoz there was no way sperm could have entered. But, it was just the sign of sore breasts that scared me.

Thank u anyway that was so much help and i can relax now!!