See I always have irregular periods, for example every other 2 to 3 months

So when I consulted the doctor they told it's because of hormone problems. I had my last periods on April 21st which lasted up to may 6th after that in may 15th I had a sex with my guy while having sex my guy inserted his penis only once in too my vagina and he didn't even inserted completely even the sperm didn't came while inserting. Since then till date I have got my periods as well as some times 2 or 4 days in a week I'm getting a white blood from my vagina. Can you please suggest in case I'll get pregnant or not.

Hi pinkgirl

The only advice we can give you is to take a pregnancy test, especially if you have an irregular cycle and have had any kind of unprotected sex, which you have.

There is no such thing as "white blood" - I think what you mean is vaginal discharge which is normal and is often an indicator that you are ovulating (this means your fertile time.)

Pinkgirl, do you understand how a women's reproductive system works? I feel that you may not and if this is the case, you may end up pregnant without much knowledge on what's going on.

Please let us know and we'd be happy to help you further.

I mean I haven't got periods till this time

HERWriter Guide (reply to pinkgirl)

Hi again

If you have your period now, this would indicate that you are not pregnant.

Talk to your doctor about birth control pills to regulate your cycle and keep you protected from pregnancy.