Is seem like my husband only worries about his own pleasure.

By February 24, 2015 - 5:25pm

My husband and I used to have great sex. Lately all he does is crawl on have his orgasm and then roll over and go to sleep. He doesnt even try to arouse. me. When I do start to become aroused, it seems as though he orgasms even faster, but then does the same thing, finishes for himself then rolls over and ignores me. I have talked to him about this and he says he doesnt do this...how do I show him that I want to be pleasured as much as he does? I always make sure that he is pleased, why is he so selfish?

Hi SandyQ

We can't tell you why your husband is being selfish or what's going on - only he can tell you that. 

Talk to him again, tell him how you feel - if he's not interested in changing then stop having sex with him if it makes you feel bad or gets you down.  You don't have to engaged in selfish sex - it may be a wakeup call for him. 

He may also have other reasons - that's up to him to tell you. Counseling may also help.