semen touch hand to hand can get pregnant?

By September 25, 2012 - 7:54am

hello i m new here. So my 1st question- when my simple dry semen touch my gf hand from my hand then she touch vagina herself, get pregnant? 2nd Q- i m wear jeans on while she rubbing my penis that wet the jeans. After she fingerd herself. So is she preg through jeans on pre liquid?

Hi ripn

Thanks for your question - actually we have been answering all your pregnancy questions for a little while now.  You have posted 12 times in 6 days and we have helped you as best we can.We cannot continue to answer these repeated questions, we have many questions to answer on some very serious health questions and it's unfair to other readers who are not being helped in a timely manner.

Your girlfriend cannot get pregnant through any of the scenarios you mention.

Please direct further questions to your doctor or ask your girlfriend to talk to her own doctor.