Sensitive breasts, nausea, heartburn and no period

By Anonymous March 10, 2016 - 2:20am

Hi i have not been on the injection from last year April, in January this year i had my period for the first time - i am over my period for 19 days. Lately my breasts are sensitive, i feel nauseous the whole time and gets alot of heartburn, i have done two pregnancy tests and both of them is negative. Any advise?

You need to talk to a doctor about your issue - you've been off birth control for nearly a year so there should be no symptoms anymore from coming off it. You also should have a regular period by now, even though the shot means that can take some time - a lot longer than the Pill.

You may have a hormonal imbalance so testing may be required. This could also explain nausea and sensitive breasts.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/amenorrhea