me and my hubby to geather for past 25yers.our age gap he is 11 yers elder to me. he is not interesting for sex any more. he always pushing me you have any of your ex. just go and enjoy. recently he insisted me to bring my ex. home and have fun. he wants to watch me having sex with my ex. can i go hesd and do, it will damage our family life..i cannot wait with out having sex, past 10 month he never had any thing . only thing he love to have oral sex.he use a vibrator on me and enjoy watching hw i ged screwd with it.there's no thrill with vibrator. pls. help me.

tnx for yr advice, i understand the whole situation and i am in between, my marriage and sex. but unfortunetly this is and personal issue beween husband and wife so i have to sought out on my own.any way thanks for yr. advice once again

tnx. for yr. advice, this issue had been discus for the past two years. but no solution. i am 45 and he is 56 . we got married when i was 20 ,just after the college.tell u the truth when i got married i was not a vergin i had sex with three guys when i was 17 +.and got pregnant and done a abortion. i have told all about me to him, sex life, abortion & ect. Recently he got drunk and leak my shaved pussy. that's the only thing he like to do. (ORALSEX) once he been caught doing that to my sis in law ( bro. wife )
my hubby insist me to have sex with my ex, front of him, he want mind as he is not a selfish person also not interesting to have sex with me any more. i feel inviting my ex 2 GUYS ( 43 +45 now ) to COME and have GROUP sex front of my hubby, want be a problem as he all ways want's EX. to come home and hv relation ship with me.as far as i am concern this is the good time me to have sex and enjoy.the vibrator what i am inserting inside my pussy about 9'' long & still i can take longer then that. pls. pls. help me
i cannot wait any more need to get screwd by some one, very badly as last 9-10 month no cock,went inside my pussy

HERWriter Guide (reply to jimbrown)

Hi jimbrown

Thanks for your update.

This whole situation is entirely subjective, meaning that it's up to you and your husband what you do within your marriage.

If you are both ok with an open marriage/group sex and the like, then it's your business along with your husband. Another set of people (like us) are not in a position to give an opinion on this because what works and what is acceptable/comfortable for one person, may not be for another.

This is a situation you need to work out with your husband, and based on the decisions that you make mutually, decide how your marriage will work for you. It seems that you are both happy with the open marriage/group sex as he watches type thing so it's not really in our scope to give you advice on these matters, other than to advise you to always practice safe sex.

I wish you the best!

Thank you for your question, Jim. You said you have been in a relationship for over 25 years, so I will assume you are in your 50s to 60s. Is there any chance that your husband has some sort of erectile dysfunction and is embarrassed to talk about it?

I find it hard to believe that the lack of sex is due to you, in general, as you explain that he continually uses other means to have sex with you (I.e. Vibrator). Bringing another person into your relationship may cause issues but that all depends on the two of you. If he can no longer satisfy you and wants to see you happy, bringing the ex into the relationship may be his means of a solution. Talk to him about this if you find that this is not what you are expecting.

Do you think you can talk to him about this?

Addictions Guide