My boyfriend and i was dry humping, he has his condom on and i was only using my boxers, and it was very thin while we were dry humping the condom tore off and i dont know if it went on me, i haven't got my period yet. So please help me, i'm so worried

Thank you for your question! 

It's very rare that a condom would tear off like that, they fit very tightly. He may need to use a better brand. 

To get pregnant, you need to have sexual intercourse without protection or clothes on. You wearing boxers would mean you would be safe and his penis would have to have entered your vagina and ejacultion would have to occur. 

You are safe from pregnancy.