My.period usually comes around the end of the month. I had sex three times unprotected 5 days before my period meaning 1 time for three days. I'm a day late on my period but I'm not on any birth control. My breast have been really tender and I've have diarrhea for three days..what do you think

Diarrhea is often due to a digestive issue.

Sex late in the month is generally safe but nothing is guaranteed and there is no true "safe time" so pregnancy is not probable but possible. Tender breasts can be a sign of PMS. Wait another few days and if you don't get your period, take a test.