How can my boyfriend have sex with someone he don't know and not with me we been together 19 years it stop about 10 years ago

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry for your situation.

Being in a sexless relationship for nearly a decade is certainly a sign that something is going on. How is you relationship other than that? I don't "sex" is the only issue so you need to sit down and talk to him about your relationship and how you can both fix it together. If he is unwilling to work with you then clearly the relationship is over and probably has been for some time.