Sex for the first time.

I'm 17 years old. My boyfriend and I had sex about four days ago. The first time (8-25-16) we didn't use protection. I told him to stop after a couple of minutes because I didn't feel comfortable having sex without a condom. After that, I felt very gasy and my stomach was very upset. The next day, we wanted to have sex again so we did. (Unprotected) once again I told him to stop because I was getting paranoid. He didn't cm in me in neither of the times we had sex. But I've been stressing about the thought that I could be pregnant. He was first my guy I've had sex with. It's been 3 days and I still feel the same. My period starts in 11 days. I don't know much about how I should feel after having sex but my stomach has been very upset and I feel constipated. My stomach feels bloated. He didn't cm in me or afterwards. I feel so paranoid of the thought of being pregnant. I need help. Im losing my mind. Is this how I shoul feel or am I pregnant ? I know it was wrong having unprotected sex, I feel so disgusted. I don't feel myself anymore. I feel ashamed.

If there was no ejaculation at all, then you should be ok but obviously we can't say for sure since you used no protection.

Your symptoms could be due to stress.

You'll just have to wait out the next 10 days even though it's hard to wait. Hopefully everything will be ok.