Cancer

Cancer Guide

ask: Is sex important for a pregnant woman?

By omolayo

I am pregnant and my husband is away for a long period of time, in fact I don't think we can see before putting to bed , and I just discover my pregnancy now. So I want to know how important is sex for a pregnant woman, is it compulsory , or does not really matter ? thanks.

Anonymous

Hi.. I jus had sex with my bf.. and it was not a intercourse and i am having regulr periods tho i was havin a doubt i scanned and dey said its a negative mark , still i am worried..and now havin stomach ache..it was jus a oral sex am i pregnant or it is sychological problem?

omolayo

Actually that is not really answer to my question, I want to know if what some people says are actually truth ; that every pregnant woman need sex ,

Anonymous

Hi onolayo,

Once you are pregnant, it is not necessary to have sex to stay pregnant. I am not sure I exactly understand your question. Once you are pregnant, you will have a baby.

I hope this answers your question.
Missie

Have you ever participated in a clinical trial?: