Sex with no penetration & male underwear on can lead to pregnancy ?

Hi i was having sex with my boy friend . he was having his underwear on the whole time there was no penetration at all. but his underwear was soaked and it touched my vagina. He fingered me but he never touched his genitals. Is it possible that i will get pregnant?. i urinate after my discharge & washed my vagina also my periods just ended two three days ago. he is 24 i am 25.

Susan,
Thx , this link is not working. He also rubbed his genitals on my vagina so is there any change of precum or any other factor to cause me pregnant. Also how can i be of sure to avoid it.

HERWriter Guide (reply to regencyinn)

Hi again

You have posted several more times so please read there. I have deleted multiple posts.

To avoid this, use a condom 100% everytime you have sex.

Sex means penetration so you didn't have sex. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...