Sex or chocolate?

By February 14, 2008 - 9:59am

As a fun Valentine's Day question, if you had the choice of sex or chocolate today, which would you choose?

I happen to feel it perfectly acceptable to indulge in both on a fairly frequent basis!

I am also not one for over-the-top gestures on Valentine's Day. It seems a bit fake and showy.

We opened a bottle of champagne once the children went to bed (but our 1 year old has the flu so she joined us a few times - not for champagne, mind you) and we just hung out and took it easy. We did actually have a little chocolate - espresso-chocolate truffles. Mmmm. Coffee and chocolate are a great combination. And anything else last night is a secret :)

Oh Tina and Kelley....I would love nothing more than sleep! As a new mom, sex is so far down the list (I think even further down on my husband's list, contrary to general "stereotypes").

So...if I had to choose between chocolate and sex for Valentine's Day today...I would choose chocolate, because I could enjoy it quickly and drift off to dreamland.

Thanks for a fun question! :-)

Talk about tough questions. The over-the-top celebrations never did much for me. I like to keep it simple with dinner -- at the house -- or at a great restaurant -- (This year, we're trying to head out to one of our favorite places with our closest friends.) And then ... heading home ...

Sex OR Chocolate Question poised by Tina

Ok Tina....this is not a tough question.....SEX of course but I firmly believe in this day and age we should have it all, so before the sex we should indulge with a little chocolate and let's not stop there, why not include a little bubbly with the chocolate and then sex.

While we are on the subject of sex, chocolate and things that simple make us feel good, I would like to poise the question to our audience, what is your idea of a perfect Valentines evening?