Facebook Pixel

Sex is painfull - stopped completely

By August 16, 2015 - 10:27pm
Rate This

I know my husband is very patient but does need an outlet. I just can't have intercourse anymore - it has been three years now. What can I do to help

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Louise

Thanks for your post!

What I think you should do is talk to your doctor about treatment for painful sex. Read an article here on the reasons and treatment for painful sex:


In the meantime there are lots of sexual activities you can do without actual intercourse as I sure you know. Ask your husband what his preferences are.

Let me know what you think!

August 17, 2015 - 6:15am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Painful Sexual Intercourse

Get Email Updates

Painful Sexual Intercourse Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!