sex related

By February 18, 2016 - 11:32pm

I m much worried i hd unproctcd sex wth my bf in nov only for a min n broke virginty i took contraceptv pill i cm in period in dec n jan i hv 10 days left for my period of feb but i hv stomch ach nlossin my weight i consultat my family dr he tld u hv swelling on liveer but thn too i m afraid if i m pregnt pzz help me i cnt conctrte on my stuides

Thnk u soo mch for ur answer... Thnks for cooperating

Hi sania bhatiya

Thanks for your post - I think we may have helped you on this topic before?

You cannot be pregnant from sex in November if you have had two periods since and are not late for your next period. There is no cause for concern and there is no indication that you are pregnant. You are not pregnant.

But it's concerning that you have liver problems. Please read more about this issue here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/why-you-want-take-care-your-liver

Please also meet with your doctor to know more about what is going on with your body. Your issue is not sex-related at all and you do need to reach out to your medical team as soon as possible for help.

Liver Disease