Sex two weeks before expected period unprotected

My husband and I had sex on April 23 and he released inside of me. My periods are kind of irregular here and there so I am thinking I should get my period on May 5 or around May 8th. Is there a chance I could have gotten pregnant. Now maybe 2 days after having sex I started experimenting my period symptoms like light cramps and breasts becoming sore. I also wake up and my breasts are sore for like 5 minutes and then go away. So could I get preganant even if two weeks before my period I start getting pms symptoms? Thank you.

Sex two weeks before your period is due is generally your fertile time - so generally speaking you have about a 25% chance of pregnancy. Your symptoms may have been hormonal but a bit early for PMS.

Take a test if you don't get your period on time - good luck!