Sexual health

Hi , I had a procedure done on the neck of my cervix a couple of weeks ago because I was bleeding after sex sometimes. I was told not to have sex for a week as I would have vaginal discharge and risk of infection. I didn't have sex and one week later I started bleeding and it lasted a couple of days. Once this stopped I had sexual intercourse again 11 days after the procedure but I bled a lot. Should I be concerned?

I don't know what the procedure was but I think it's a good idea to call your doctor since it's three weeks since you had your procedure and bled heavily after sex. Your gynecologist can explain why.