Sexual health HELP

Hello, my boyfriend and I were messing around and I got his precm on my finger. Throughout the whole process I wiped my hand off on different articles of clothing, and after over 5 minutes I touched my clit and some outer lips surrounding the clit, at this point my finger was dry. Upon realizing what I had done a couple of minutes later, i wiped my entire vagina with baby wipes. Later in the day (about 6 hours) I got my period. My question is, even though I have read a lot about this, and Im aware that having semen on the opening could be enough for pregnancy.. is there a chance for pregnancy? Nb. Im a virgin.

Hi marn

There is no cause for concern - pregnancy can't happen from what you did. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. Dry sperm is dead sperm. Additionally you have your period which means you're not pregnant.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...