Reproductive System

Reproductive System Guide

ask: Sexual intercourse daily can affect our health?

By emjay

We are not using any protection or contraceptives. We are both sexual active every day. I don't know if it is a sex addiction or it's just normal to our age because we are just 20 years old thats why we are sexual active.

Anonymous

Having sex everyday is not necessarily a bad habit as long as you are not having multiple partners, then you risk getting STDs. Some people have higher libidos than others and therefore, sex is healthy. There is no food that will allow you to lose your interest in sex. Are you having multiple partners? Is this your main concern?

Thanks,

Missie

Anonymous

hello my name is coco and i have sex every day some time i cant sleep with out sex pls help me that how i can avoide such kind of bad habbit and also tell me it will effect on my body or not>?? i mean weakness or some thing else???? and also suggest me the which kind of food me should take thnx

Anonymous

Yes you can have sex every single day if you both want to do so but without birth control you will soon become parents. If you do not want to have a baby then use good birth control. If you want her to want to have sex every day then make absolutely certain she enjoys it and every part of it - if she enjoys herself she will want to have sex more often.

Anonymous

When you are talking about releasing liquid do you mean orgasm or are you talking about the after effect of the man ejaculating inside which releases back out of your body?

Anonymous

is it important for a female to release a liquid after sex?

Anonymous

its party of the activities of living so I do not think that affect our lifes

Hardil

There are no 'rules' to sexual activity - you shouldn't really have to "convince" her to have sex more, I'm sure you want her to want it more!

Why does she say that "sex must be once a week"? Do you know why she thinks this way? Sex can be once a month, once a week, every day...but there are no laws for this!

Anonymous

My name is Hardil, I m 34 & my girlfriend is 19. we use to have sex twice a week. We both enjoyed the sex. I want to have the sex alternate day but she is not ready with my opinion. accoding to her sex must be once a week. please suggest me what to do? should I convince her to commit sex alternate day or I should go according her advise.. Hardil

Emjay

Having sex every day is fine and normal, as long as you both want it. It will not affect your ability to have a child.

Why are you asking your partner to wash herself to prevent disease? Do you have a disease you could give her? If so, you need to use a condom because some sexually transmitted diseases/infection can actually cause infertility - and condoms will not prevent all diseases.

Washing after sex will not prevent a person from getting a disease. It will not wash the disease away or even lessen the risks.

If you are having sex every day, and you both enjoy it, it's nothing that needs to be stopped or "controlled" - it's fine and healthy. Just make sure you practice safe sex, you both enjoy it and that both of you remain monogamous.

emjay (reply to Susan Cody)

i have no disease that i can transmit to my girlfriend. So you mean that it's okie to have sex everyday? but im trying to control it as long i can because i don't want to abuse my girlfriend. thank you for giving me advice and information i appreciate it very much. sorry for not good in english. hehe if i have some questions again i hope you can help me ....

thank you very much

How do you control your PMS?: