sex/why do I have trouble orgasming?

By July 31, 2012 - 2:00am

I have always had trouble with having orgasms, I am with the first guy ever that I am completely comfortable sexually with, I have had more now than ever, but at my age, why is it so hard for me to orgasm?

Sometimes, as women...we have a hard time orgasming, because we don't know what it takes to make our bodies cum. Do you masturbate? If you do, do you bring yourself to orgasm? If you do, then you'll know what stimulation you'll need to orgasm, if not then try it and see what it takes to make your toes curl! ;) I will say that very few women orgasm from sex alone, it requires stimulation of the clitoris. Try rubbing your clit while your lover is thrusting into you...and see if that helps you reach orgasm. Good Luck!

Hi Dixiedown!

Have you ever had an orgasm? If so, what was the situation?

This is what you need to repeat.

Make sure your partner engages in lots of foreplay and tell him exactly what to do - men need encouragement, they don't automatically know what to do.

If you feel you need to relax more, use meditation, Yoga, warm baths with oils, or whatever methods you use to relax. There are no rules as to how to orgasm - do it yourself with your partner watching if that's what it takes!

I hope you can work this out!