sharp pain that lasted only ten mins on and off on right side beside belly botton

'i don't no if it will have anythingn to do with this problem butme and my husband had unprotected sex 2 nights in a row a few nights bk ( i was ovulating)

Since you only had unprotected sex a few days ago, I cannot see where a sharp pain in your abdomen would be connected with that.

Was this just a once off thing? If so, it could have been anything from gas, to indigestion to constipation or any number of gastrointestinal discomfort. If it happens again, contact your doctor but if it's something that happened only once, then it probably has corrected itself and sex would not be connected, most likely.

I hope this helps and thanks for writing!