Is She get preganancy?

By Anonymous November 15, 2014 - 1:53am

I(richard) had masturbate habit daily.. i used to lick my gf vagina for her sexual pleasure..
i didnt ejaculate in her...i just licked her vagina and she sucked my ROD but i didnt ejaculate in her mouth too... now iam getting fear that she will get pregnancy due to licking her vagina???? Please help me...

HERWriter Blogger

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

No, it is absolutely not possible that your girlfriend is pregnant. For her to be pregnant, actual intercourse must occur. You can not get pregnant from oral sex.

There is no need to worry, she is not pregnant.