Is she pregnant?

Hello. Can somebody help me? Please?
My gf and i were having intercourse and used Johnson's baby oil for lube. Didn't really went for the hole, but it might have been in the tip of the entrance of the vulva or vagina. I have pre-ejaclated but wiped it with cloth and put some oil again. Does oil kill sperm? Does cloth kill sperm? Will she be pregnant? I'm really worried. Please help! :(

This question was answered for you already. Baby oil should not be used as a lubricant. It isn't a lubricant, nor does it prevent pregnancy.

We cannot tell someone if someone else is pregnant or not, or whether they will get pregnant but you are engaging in unsafe sex practices.

Because there was no penetration, the risk is low but anytime you place a penis by the vaginal opening, there is some risk, even when there was no full ejaculation.

This is all we can offer you regarding risks. The risk is low, and oil or cloth doesn't "kill sperm".

In future use a proper lubricant and condoms and you will be safe.