Is she pregnant

By October 12, 2016 - 11:58am

Me and my girl were having unprotected sex after couple minutes I pulled out and shit went wrong i came in my underwear... A couple of minutes later i pull it out again and we start doing it, could the dried up sperm on my penis cause pregnancy ?

Hi Maliii

Yes, there is some risk of pregnancy here - you did not urinate after sex and sperm may not have died as it takes 5-20 minutes to dry and die. To what extend the risk is, we cannot say.

Use condoms in future as you are risking your partner getting pregnant.