Q: 

she was wet too tho

By December 8, 2015 - 10:23pm

soooo... me and my girlfriend were having dry sex, just my jogging pants on but no underwear, she is wearing thin shorts and her undies underneath, I kinda ejaculated inside my jogging pants (cotton) would it be possible to get pregnant in that case?

at the moment i ejaculated, she was still rubbing, with only my jogging pants (cotton) on and her thin shorts and panties on. would it be possible then?

Hello mashmash9

There is no risk of pregnancy when both parties are wearing a layer of clothing and there is no genital-to-genital contact. Sperm is not designed to get through clothes and inside a vagina.

HERWriter Guide (reply to mashmash9)

We can only give a general answer. We were not there so we can't give the detail you are looking for.

From what you have said, pregnancy is not possible. That's all we can tell you. You have to be realistic about what someone can tell you over the Internet.

Tags: